Game Room Attendant – Federal Work Study
Position Title: Game Room Attendant
Department: Student Services
Number of Vacancies: 3
Work Location: Game Room
Purpose of Position: Overseeing the Game Room by ensuring that the Game Room is kept clean and that students are using the equipment in a proper manner.
Description of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage Game Room by enforcing rules and making sure students abide by them.
- Make sure all equipment is handled with care and put back when it’s not being used.
- Keep the Game Room clean and organized and make sure all equipment is wiped down and cleaned at the beginning and end of every shift.
- Fill out damaged equipment forms for Game Room equipment that is damaged.
- Must be involved with and assist with on-campus activities that happen during your shift in the Game Room.
- Work with Student Services and Campus Safety when issues arise with students and fill out reports when needed.
- Other duties as assigned that are in relation to Game Room operation.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.25 or above.
Work Schedule (Days & Times):
- Sunday | 7 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Wednesday | 7 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Thursday | 7 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Friday | 7 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Saturday | 7 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Hourly Wage: $10.00
Employment Start Date: 08/30/2023
Employment End Date: 05/03/2024
Job Supervisor & Contact: