Front Counter Person – Federal Work Study
Position Title: Front Counter Person
Number of Vacancies: 2
1700 A Ave E
Oskaloosa, IA 52577
Purpose of Position: Work
Description of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Have great customer service skills & communication skills
- Must be able to handle money & count the correct change back to customer
- Answer phone calls & provide them with the information needed
- Take reservations & bookings over the phone & in person
- Work with league and open play times
- Will train on computer for scoring, lanes, & POS
- Must be able to manage your time wisely and work well with the team at Statesmen Lanes
- Will learn the bar and snack bar as well to help when needed
- Must be reliable & flexible on the work schedule
- Able to work nights & weekends
- Follow all open & closing procedures
Work Schedule (Days & Times):
- Monday – Thursday | 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Friday | 5:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Saturday | 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. | 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. | 5:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Sundays | 12:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. | 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Hourly Wage: $10.00
Employment Start Date: 09/05/2023
Employment End Date: 05/03/2024
Job Supervisor & Contact: