Position Title: Women’s Basketball Graduate Assistant
Position Requirements and Preferences:
· Administer your sport in total compliance with William Penn, NAIA and HAAC regulations and guidelines.
· Monitor and stay within the parameters of the basketball budget. All purchases need to be approved by the head coach.
· Assist with recruiting and retaining student-athletes.
· Oversee Junior Varsity program.
· Attend Athletic Department meetings.
· Assist with coordination of travel plans with the Transportation Director.
· Be a positive role model for athletes and monitor discipline procedures within your sport.
· Encourage/monitor attendance and academic performance as directed by the head coach.
· Assist with annual inventory.
· Conduct yourself in a professional manner and display good sportsmanship at all times.
· Fulfill all obligations, as established by your program, for the NAIA Champions of Character initiative.
· Be loyal and supportive of the Staff, Faculty and Administration.
· Cooperate and communicate with the Training Staff
· Assist with the supervision of other athletic events as needed by the administration.
· All Other duties as assigned.
Reports to: Head Women’s Basketball Coach
Start Date: June 1, 2021
Replacement or New Position: Replacement
Full-Time/Part-time/Temp: 2-year position considered a Temporary Employee
Closing Date of Posting: Until Filled
Application Sent to: Send cover letter and resume electronically:
William Penn University
201 Trueblood Avenue
Oskaloosa, Iowa 52577 Email: email@example.com
Terms of Employment: At will employee
William Penn University is an equal opportunity provider and employer.