Adjunct Professor of Nursing – Faculty Position
Date: April 6, 2022
Position Title: Adjunct Professor of Nursing (Pre-licensure BSN Program)
Position Requirements and Preferences:
- Master of Science in Nursing is required;
- Doctorate in Nursing or relevant field preferred.
- Current, unencumbered Iowa R.N. license.
- Minimum of five years practicing as an RN.
- Excellent professional interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Commitment to maintaining consistently high professional standards.
- Must demonstrate ability to work collaboratively with a growing, innovative team.
- Nursing education experience in a higher education institution preferred.
- CNE preferred.
- A commitment to working with a diverse population of students is essential; demonstrated experience in this area is preferred.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Teach theory, clinical and simulation/lab nursing courses, including Acute Care and Essentials.
- Establish and maintain a positive learning environment.
- Participate in the ongoing and innovative work of the College of Nursing.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with healthcare agency professionals and other campus educators.
- Engage in scholarship that contributes to the advancement of nursing as a profession.
- Participate in the work of the department and the university, including advising and serving on university committees as needed.
Reports to: Director of Nursing Division
Start Date: August 2022
Replacement or New Position: Replacement
Full-Time/Part-time/Temp: Part-Time Temporary
Closing Date of Posting: Until Filled
Application Sent to: Send cover letter and resume:
William Penn University
201 Trueblood Avenue
Oskaloosa, Iowa 52577
Terms of Employment: At will employee
William Penn University is an equal opportunity provider and employer.