Bar / Snack Counter Person – Federal Work Study
Position Title: Bar / Snack Counter Person
Number of Vacancies: 2
1700 A Ave E
Oskaloosa, IA 52577
Purpose of Position:
- To help with the work schedule
Description of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to handle money & count change back to customer
- Must be able to portion food & alcohol
- Must ID everyone to serve alcohol
- Must be able to handle customer with alcohol & follow procedures
- Must be 16 years to serve alcohol and take an online training course
- Will prepare food & beverages
- Will serve food & beverages
- Have great customer service skills in person & on phone
- Be reliable & flexible on the work schedule
- Be able to work nights & weekends
- Manage time at work wisely
- Follow all open and closing procedures
- Must be able to work well with other team members at Statesmen Lanes
Work Schedule (Days & Times):
- Monday – Thursday | 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Friday | 5:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Saturday | 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. | 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. | 5:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Sundays | 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. | 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Hourly Wage: $10.00
Employment Start Date: 08/28/2023
Employment End Date: 05/01/2024
Job Supervisor & Contact: