Statesmen Lanes – Student Worker
Statesmen Lanes Off-Campus Student Worker Position
Position Title: Bar Attendant
Department: Bowling Center
1700 A Ave. East
Oskaloosa, IA 52577
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to handle money and be able to count the correct change back to the customer.
- Must be able to portion food and beverages.
- Must ID everyone to serve alcohol
- Must be able to handle customer with alcohol and follow procedures
- Must be 18 years to serve alcohol and take online training courses
- Will prepare food and beverages and serve
- Have great customer service skills in person and phone
- Be reliable and flexible on the work schedule and be able to work nights and weekends
- Manage your time at work wisely
- Follow all open and closing procedures
- Must be able to work well with other team members at Statesmen Lanes
Required Qualifications: Must be 18 years old
Work Schedule (Days & Times): Evenings and weekends and some special events.
Hourly Wage: $9.00
Employment Start Date and Employment End Date: August 23, 2021 to April 29, 2022
Job Supervisor’s Contact: Tony Witt, (641) 295-5927, email@example.com