|Is this posting for an on campus department or off campus agency?|
|Off Campus Agency|
|Off Campus Agency Name|
|1401 N. E
1401 N. E. St
oskaloosa, IA 52577
|Student Grounds Worker|
|How many vacancies are there for this position?|
|Purpose of Job|
|Description of Duties and Responsibilities:|
|• Police assigned section of campus on a daily basis for weeds, trash, debris, etc.
• Assist grounds keepers in projects that include but not limited to planting, pruning, mulching, trimming, mowing, etc.
• Snow removal duties including shoveling, salting sidewalks, parking lots and entryways
• Assist with campus events as staffing needs dictate
|• Must have strong work ethic
• Must be self directed
• Must be able to routinely lift 50 lbs
• Must be able to occasionally team lift 100 lbs
• Must be able to work outside in climates ranging from summer heat to winters cold including rain and snow events.
• Must follow all established Sodexo Safety Policies
• Must have appropriate clothing for winter time work
|Work Schedule–Days & Times|
|Routine schedule of two hours per day Monday – Friday Between the hours of 7am – 330pm.
Specific schedule will be established between student and supervisor depending on student availability
|Employment Start Date:|
|Employment End Date|
|Job Supervisor’s Name|
|Job Supervisor’s Phone Number|
|Job Supervisor’s Email Address|