|Is this posting for an on campus department or off campus agency?|
|Off Campus Agency|
|Off Campus Agency Name|
|1401 N. E. St
oskaloosa, IA 52577
|Student Custodial Worker|
|How many vacancies are there for this position?|
|Purpose of Job|
|Assist in Cleaning Campus|
|Description of Duties and Responsibilities:|
|· Ability to learn and use established techniques for the efficient and compliant completion of
· Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty
and ethics are essential.
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
· Ability to communicate with co‐workers and other departments with professionalism and
· Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives,
supervisors, managers, customers and client representatives.
· Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to employees.
· Good attention to detail.
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Adequate/reasonable oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work well alone and in a team.
· Knowledge of and proficiency in all OSHA and local requirements related to all assigned work.
|Work Schedule–Days & Times|
|Routine weekly schedule including two hours per day Monday – Friday between the hours of 5 am -12:30 pm. Final schedule will be determined by student and supervisor depending on department needs and student availability.|
|Employment Start Date:|
|Employment End Date|
|Job Supervisor’s Name|
|Job Supervisor’s Phone Number|
|Job Supervisor’s Email Address|