|Is this posting for an on campus department or off campus agency?|
|On Campus Department|
|On Campus Department Name|
|IS Helpdesk Attendant|
|How many vacancies are there for this position?|
|Penn Hall 112|
|Purpose of Job|
|Provide level 1 support to students, faculty, and staff|
|Description of Duties and Responsibilities:|
|– Provide level 1 support to students, faculty, and staff that contact the Help Desk or stop by.
– Enter requests for service into the IS Help Desk tracking system
– Assist IS Technicians in providing various services to WPU students, faculty, and staff including, but not limited to:
o Installing and maintaining computer, phone, networking equipment.
o Software installation and maintenance activities.
– Other duties as assigned.
|– WPU Student.
– Willingness to serve others.
– Friendly, helpful, and courteous.
– Interest in Information Services, including basic understandings of PC systems, phones, networks, and software.
– Great attention to detail and willingness to accept direction from others.
|Work Schedule–Days & Times|
|Employment Start Date:|
|Employment End Date|
|Job Supervisor’s Name|
|Job Supervisor’s Phone Number|
|Job Supervisor’s Email Address|