Nursing Division Assistant Office Manager – Federal Work Study
Position Title: Assistant Office Manager
Department: Division of Nursing
Number of Vacancies: 1
Work Location: Penn Hall 214-215
Purpose of Position: Assist with office duties
Description of Duties & Responsibilities:
This position is required to have:
- excellent computer skills
- attention to detail
- ability to:
- answer office phone calls
- be able to work independently or with supervisor
- complete tasks in a timely manner and
- abide by confidentiality rules.
This position assists with:
- gathering supplies for events
- fact checking
- reviewing documents for errors
- organizing office and storage area and
- from time to time helping with a visitor.
- Previous office experience not required but helpful.
- Computer skills a must.
Work Schedule (Days & Times):
- The office is open Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- We work with students and their schedules to get the 10 hours in a week.
- Academics come first.
Hourly Wage: $10.00
Employment Start Date: 08/23/2023
Employment End Date: 04/27/2024
Application for Employment
Job Supervisor & Contact:
Susan Van Wyk